Taking a little moving break. Just wanted to show Bunny in her new bed that she loves and adores. Our neighbor, Bob, actually brought it over for her- Bunny is very popular in our neighborhood! Oddly, his Doxie received multiple dog beds from his family for Christmas. He had too many, and thought of Bunny. He's the nicest guy... I am really going to miss our neighbors. Anyway, he set it down on our floor and she dove right into it! These are the types of things I don't buy because around our house they either get peed to death or eaten, but so far it has been doing well. I am feeling a little guilty for never getting her one now. She is ALWAYS in it!
And, pictures below... the storage pods arrived!
Back to packing...
3 comments:
I bought three dog beds so that people could use the couch and chair in the living room. The dogs do love them -- Chase uses them as a hop scotch course -- leaping from one to two to three. However, after a while they each choose a bed and curl up in a spot where they can watch me. We lost one cushion and I replaced it with a bed pillow in an old sham. The frame covers and cushions are washable to overcome the peeing initiation.
That's a good idea. I think I am going to get dog beds all round because our BIG puppy tries to curl up in this one, too!
Hey...Tavia...Marfy loves dog beds....
I am so sad because I won't ever probably see her again :(
Post a Comment