Awww my beloved bigbluemoose! :) I have a thing for big blue moose dogs!!! ;-) and 21 pounds for Bunny?! I'd be ok with carrying that from the Expo center to the car ;-) LOL
Haha, sounds like you and Mandy have talked, Carolyn :) I think they're exercising it off. Their food quantities are the same (if not increased from the table scraps Jeff hands out here and there). They love to run and play and romp, and we have a much better yard for that now. Our yard in Washington was gross because of the construction that went on behind our lot, and the dogs hated to be out there.
Anyway, thanks guys! I wish I'd had more pictures of Bunny to put up, but Jeff wasn't home during her bath so I just snapped the one.
PS: Traci, it's still pretty heavy when you're toting it around :) Definitely not as bad, though! I can't believe she weighs that. It seems like nothing.
4 comments:
The kids are looking *MUCH* better. Good job!
p.s. they can't be sweating it off. Dogs only sweat through their tongues and their pads.
Awww my beloved bigbluemoose! :) I have a thing for big blue moose dogs!!! ;-)
and 21 pounds for Bunny?! I'd be ok with carrying that from the Expo center to the car ;-) LOL
Haha, sounds like you and Mandy have talked, Carolyn :) I think they're exercising it off. Their food quantities are the same (if not increased from the table scraps Jeff hands out here and there). They love to run and play and romp, and we have a much better yard for that now. Our yard in Washington was gross because of the construction that went on behind our lot, and the dogs hated to be out there.
Anyway, thanks guys! I wish I'd had more pictures of Bunny to put up, but Jeff wasn't home during her bath so I just snapped the one.
PS: Traci, it's still pretty heavy when you're toting it around :) Definitely not as bad, though! I can't believe she weighs that. It seems like nothing.
Post a Comment