Monday, August 24, 2009

Pics




I just found these on Beth's facebook page last night. She did a great photoshoot for us with Marcy and Cosmo last Spring before we left for Houston. She took some really amazing pictures. I don't have the rest yet, but I know Beth has them, so they will get put up at some point for all to enjoy!
If anyone is wondering why Cosmo is leaning forward eagerly with his tongue hanging out, Beth had a pizza crust bribe in her hand and he was VERY happy to see her.
I forgot how beautiful Marcy/Bunny can look in mild weather conditions when she isn't tufting uncontrollably. I don't think she's looked like that since we crossed through Arizona, and no amount of grooming can get her there.

2 comments:

Kate said...

oh dear. cosmo and dexter are long lost twins,

Kady Cannon said...

Happy birthday, Cosmo :-)