Wednesday, December 24, 2008




Jeff says I am going to risk getting shot if I add more doggy snow pictures (or being called the crazy dog lady) so if you're sick of seeing my adorable dogs in the snow, skip this blog. The pics are actually just as much for me as my blog friends. I love looking back on them.





















This one needs a caption. Cosmo tunneled his way through the snow face first to make this path for himself.


















3 comments:

Traci said...

I'm feeling a little hurt.... I see nothing but long legged dogs in snow.... I understand Bunny may not be in a position to frolic in the snow, but Cosmo sure is.... Sedona wants to see her brother frolic in the snow!!!! *boo* :P Stay warm Tavs!!

Tavs said...

Traci, there ARE Corgis there... you just can't SEE them. They were all about the frolicking until the snow went over their heads.

dreameyce said...

Post away! I loooove the snow, and it's not everyday we get this much frosty white stuff around here! *G*